This recipe is a quick and easy recipe that can easily be modified to suit your tastes and preferences.
You Will Need:
- One can of whole tomatoes
- Two cups of tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- One can of haricot beans (Can be substituted for whatever beans you have)
- Two cloves of garlic
- A handful of fresh basil
- Optional: Salt and Pepper to your taste
- Heat up a small pot on a stove top.
- While the pot is heating up, roughly chop the cherry tomatoes and mince the cloves of garlic.
- Add the cherry tomatoes to the pot and then cover for about 10 minutes until they are soft.
- Add the garlic and basil leaves and squish the tomatoes with a wooden spoon.
- Add the canned tomatoes and cover for five minutes.
- Strain the beans from the can and add them to the pot and stir.